Are You Ready For Some Football??!!
Help Support Placing Paws
while having a little fun during the Super Bowl.
Purchase a football square and cheer on your team.
Update! The first grid has filled!! We have opened up a second grid. Go to this link to make square selections.
HOW TO PLAY:
Navigate to this –> https://superbowlsquares.org/gqysfd
At the top of the page, in the black menu bar, click on “Enter Picks”. Complete the login to the site hosting our fundraiser.
Choose as many squares as you would like. They are $5 each. Type your full name in the
square(s) you would like. Save your choice(s) by clicking “Submit Picks” at the bottom of the page. Your name will appear in the square(s) you have chosen. If this grid fills up we willopen another one and send another link.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR SQUARES
After you have made your selections, pay directly to Placing Paws at this link: Pay Here
Payments must be received within 48 hours after your selections unless they are purchased less than 48 hours prior to the start of the game, then they must be paid before game time. The square selection website will be locked at 4:00 on Sunday, Feb 3rd. CST If you have any questions please contact Placing Paws at Placingpaws@yahoo.com
THE NUMBERS FOR THE FOOTBALL SQUARES WILL BE SELECTED WHEN THE GRID IS FILLED.
How it works:
Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Super Bowl, and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is AFC 17 – NFC 14, then the winning square is the one with an AFC number of 7, and an NFC number of 4.The intersection of the row and column determines the winner for that quarter.
Since this is a Fundraiser, 60% of the proceeds will go to the our organization, and the other 40% will be distributed among the players with the Winning Squares.
Each square is $5.
Players may buy multiple squares.
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
End of 1st Quarter: 10%
End of 2nd Quarter: 10%
End of 3rd Quarter: 10%
End of Game: 10%
Payout to Placing Paws: 60%
Please pass this on to family & friends. All proceeds go to the care and rescue of our animals.
Sunday February 10th, 2019
Blick Art Materials
1574 N Kingsbury
Beds 4 Rescue
Please join us for an online fundraiser with Buddy’s Dog House!! We are hosting it from January 25th through February 9th, 2019! They make exceptional dog beds that are great for home and travel and are MACHINE WASHABLE! These beds are hand made, beautifully put together, sturdy and they have luxuriously soft fabric. We promise your pup will love it! Use code BEDS4RESCUE when checking out. Click on this link to go the Buddy’s Dog House page for our fundraiser https://www.facebook.com/pg/buddiesdoghouse
COUNTRY PAW-NDER January 20th, 2:00-6:00pm Jesse Oaks Bar and Grill in Gages Lake
Kriser’s Adoption Event
Come out and meet some of our adoptable animals on Saturday Nov. 17th at Kriser’s in Libertyville. Bree’s puppies and the Border Collie puppies will be there!
1640 North Milwaukee Ave. Vernon Hills, IL
Bentley’s Adoption Event
Come out and meet some of our adoptable animals on Saturday Nov. 3rd at Bentley’s in Libertyville. Bree’s puppies and the Border Collie puppies will be making their debut!
529 N Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville
Placing Paws 10th Birthday Party
Check out some of the great items that we will be raffling off at our Birthday Party!
Placing Paws turned 10!
Come one come all!
Our Birthday celebration is everyone’s celebration!
Adler Park 1500 N. Milwaukee Ave,
2:00 -5:00 PM
Click for more details
Chalet Adoption Event
Placing Paws will holding an adoption event at Chalet Nursery Sunday August 12, 12-3pm. Come out and meet some of our adoptable aniamls in their pet department.
Pawberry Lane – Celebrate the Animals and Rescue
Dog Days of Summer
July 7th & 8th
Placing Paws will again be joining Care Animal Hospital in their tent. Please stop by & say “Hi” and meet some of our adoptable pets.