LOOK LIKE A PRO AND COOK LIKE A PRO!
We’re pulling out all of the stops this year to commemorate our 10th birthday!
Purchase your raffle tickets to win this incredible KitchenAid™ Island Grill Outdoor Kitchen! You’ll be the envy of the neighborhood and may just be given the honorable title of Grill Master!
Manufactured exclusively for Costco by KitchenAid™
Costco is known for its stringent desire to produce high quality products for the consumer. KitchenAid™ has been manufacturing high end products since 1919. When Costco and KitchenAid™ developed this grill, it exceeded the industry standards by constructing this Island Grill out of stronger steel, lighted controls, first rate burners – THREE burners for sauces, sautéing, an infrared burner for searing and almost 1200sq inches of cooking space!
304 stainless steel construction of all grilling components, countertop and foldable extended side shelves. This material will last and maintain its appearance for years. The KitchenAid™ outdoor island gas grill has everything you need and it is built to last with the quality you expect from KitchenAid™.
The new Red Medallion knobs and handles provide a nice touch of elegance, detail craftsmanship and the premium look that you can expect from KitchenAid™. The addition of the white LED accent lights in the main control panels emphasize the small details and beauty designed into this premier KitchenAid™ product.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 117.8″ W x 32.5″ D x 48.2″ H.
- Weight: 506 lb.
- 5 x 10,000 BTU Linear 304 1.2mm thick stainless steel main burners (10-year LIMITED warranty against perforation on stainless steel main burners).
- 15,000 BTU Ceramic searing side burner (produces intense heat for searing meats).
- 2 x 12,000 BTU 304 stainless steel 0.8mm thick side burner with reversible cast iron cooking grids.
- 13,000 BTU Ceramic infrared rear burner — rotisserie kit sold separately.
- Seamlessly welded double layer 304 stainless steel hood.
- White LED accent lights in the main control panels.
- 304 stainless steel foldable side shelves (provides extra prep space).
- Continuous automatic electronic ignition, turn and ignite — with individual igniter for each burner.
- 8mm (0.31 inch) diameter 304 stainless steel wrapped cooking grids.
- Exclusive KitchenAid™ design heat radiant system for even heat distribution and great cooking performance.
- Porcelain coated steel firebox with 585.59 square inches of 304 stainless steel grid covered primary cooking surface.
- 304 Stainless steel removable warming rack adds 177.18 square inches of secondary cooking surface.
- 2 x reversible cast iron cooking grids and 1 x waved cast iron searing grid on the side station adds 430.5 square inches of to the total cooking surface.
- Total 1193.27 square inches of cooking surface.
- Two built in storage drawers with ball bearing slides.
- Built-in storage shelves inside the cabinet.
- Built-in tank pullout tray on ball bearing slides.
- Deluxe cabinet door hinges.
- Deluxe KitchenAid™ temperature gauge.
- Deluxe KitchenAid™ grill cover included.
- Dual Use combustion system — with convertible valves for Liquid Propane or Natural Gas (Grill comes set up for use with LP liquid propane, orifice substitution and adjustments are required for use with natural gas) Natural Gas hose and regulator sold separately.
- Here’s how it works:
- Buy your raffle ticket entries online NOW through Friday, September 7, 2018 @ 9:00pm. NOTE: You may purchase tickets, in-person, the day of the event. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- Tickets are $20.00 each or 6 tickets for $100.00.
- An email receipt/confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of your raffle ticket purchase.
- Raffle ticket sales will be closed at 4:15pm, September 8, 2018.
- Drawing will be done at 4:30pm, September 8, 2018 Winner need not be present at time of drawing to win & is responsible for all taxes.
- Winner will be contacted within 24 hours of drawing, if not present.
- Delivery of the Island Grill: Winner’s contact information will be provided to the trucking company. Delivery will be coordinated between the trucking company and the lucky winner.
- Some easy assembly is required by winner.
- This grill is delivered ready to use with LP tanks, but can be converted to a natural gas grill, by your licensed plumber, if desired. Cost of conversion NOT included in this raffle prize.